Friday, March 19, 2010

Over it. Bored.

I wish I could say that I didn't know anyone who holds the 1987 Kurt Russell/Goldie Hawn film Overboard in high esteem but I do. I won't expose this person because liking Overboard is (A) the type of thing that would get you killed if you were ever in prison and (B) something that should be kept strictly private, like pooping. So this news I'm about to deliver will sadden ONE of you while the rest of us just go on with our lives as though Overboard never happened. Yeah, you guessed it...they're remaking Overboard. Oh, and it's going to star Jennifer Lopez. And not super-hot late-90s/early 2000s, J-Lo. THIS Jennifer Lopez:



With THR reporting that Will Smith is a producer...I wouldn't be surprised if he (ahem) Hitch-es a ride ABOARD this ship. God that sentence hurt me. I used to think that J. Lo was a compelling personality who was a better actor than a singer. I just saw her on "SNL." Now I know she's good at nothing. Nothing. I am not saddened that they are defiling Overboard...by all means, defile away. I am, however, saddened that Jennifer Lopez is still clutching fame between her overhyped butt cheeks. Also, side note, do you ever wonder how we're going to make movies like 10-15 years from now. I mean, you can't remake some of these movies TWICE can you? They're running out of properties to re-do, leaving only re-do-dos. Heehee. That's funny.

Labels: , , ,

Custom Search

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Overboard and I don't care who knows it! I could watch Goldie Hawn eat bugs all day...she is HILARIOUS!

March 19, 2010  
Blogger Ryan said...

You should care who knows it. You don't need that kind of label following you for the rest of your life.

March 19, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home