Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things You Should Buy Me (Volume 24)

Mad, mad props to newly discovered blog NerdApproved.com. I'm going to be featuring 3 items from their site today, so you should all go give them mad hits so that they know how much I value their badassery. I would like to point out though that they probably get free swag from some of the places that they feature, whereas I have gotten squatto, which is not like Quatto (the mutant from Total Recall). The offer still stands for me to give my address out to people who email film@thereader.com with promises of free crap. I promote well. I'm funny. I can write haikus about your product. I guarantee exposure to literally dozens of eyes. I don't see a downside here.

Anyway, here's the crap I want for free this week (inspired by NerdApproved...and by inspired by, I mean that's where I saw all this stuff).

1.) My ears want to look cool, too! - Here we have the first awesome item, Marvel comics headphones, which come in various flavors, including Hulk, Iron Man, Punisher, and X-Men...but shocking not Spider-man. Although that last fact makes me sad, I can't be too broken up because these retro X-Men ones look rad.

Now, I'm not sure of the sound quality, and they are $40. So, I should have someone GIVE me a pair so that I can also rave about how great they sound! See, this is just good marketing people. I know that "ear buds" are the thing, but sometimes I hate them. Sometimes I want good old fashioned cupping earphones, the kind that make me feel like a tiny person is holding my ears.

2.) Beer pouch hoodie? Yesplease!!!! - I have to tell you guys, this NerdApproved site is the total shit. They are pretty much perfect and hit every nerd bone in my body. Here they have a hoodie that has a pocket for your beer.

Look at that. LOOK AT IT! You can keep your BEER IN YOUR SWEATSHIRT. It's genius, GENIUS I SAY! It's plain gray, but you can always embroider something hysterical on it like "Bring Da Amber Lamps" or something. I love it. If that doesn't say "for use while watching the Chicago Bears" I don't know what does.

3.) Coolest notebooks EVER - Okay, so seriously, you can spend HOURS combing through this NerdApproved site. One of the more practical nerdy things I found was this:
Those are notebooks that LOOK like passports from crazy foreign countries. A set of 4 is like $16 bucks. I use little notebooks a lot. How COOL would it be for you to open up your briefcase and just have a ton of these in there. You would look like a spy. Ladies would throw themselves at you. I need these.

Okay, that's it for today. Seriously, though, do yourself a favor and check out NerdApproved. Good stuff and some funny writing. I approve!


Labels:

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home