Monday, July 19, 2010

How can you not love Mission Impossible now?

Good Monday morning to you, fellow weary workers. I don't know for sure about where you live, but here in the middle of America, we're getting set for what may well be the single hottest week of the year! Yippee! Nothing says "put me to work" quite like flop sweat. The good news is, we have something delightful in the way of movie news to share this Monday: THR is reporting that Simon Pegg will be returning for Mission Impossible 4 (provided there is a Mission Impossible 4). You have to know who Mr. Pegg is at this point in our relationship (mine and yours, not mine and his...he won't acknowledge that one). Here's an example of a hilarious quick sketch he did for his old show, just to remind you of how damn funny this man is.


I would love to see him in a bigger role in the new movie. Hell, if Brad Bird is directing, you could go ahead and make Simon Pegg the lead and throw out the Tom Cruise problem. I'd see it 1,000 times (approximately). Honestly, I hope this movie gets made, especially given the fact that JJ Abrams supposedly had some great ideas for the script of this one, a particularly exciting fact for fans of "Alias." God, I miss "Alias" so much it burns inside. That's right, Ben Affleck, my love of your wife gave me this burning sensation. So...you may want to get yourself checked out.

Labels: , , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home