Monday, August 9, 2010

Entourage will never die

I don't watch "Entourage," as part of my ongoing effort to not voluntarily partake of things that suck unless forced to do so. I tried, but I found it to be like "Sex and the City" for guys, which is not a compliment. Most of the characters were either flat-out reprehensible or just stupid, neither of which endears me to them.
Seriously, it looks like an all-you-can-punch-in-the-face buffet to me, moving from right to left. Anyway, I don't watch the damn thing, so you can imagine my shock to discover that it's somehow still on the air. In addition, it apparently is following in the footsteps of it's "Sex and the City" predecessor, in that it's going to have a six episode final season and then move to the big screen, where I can not watch it there. What big screen story is there to tell for this collection of douchebags? Will the weird looking lead guy get a weird movie role? Will one of them bang some girl they shouldn't? Will Piven yell and flounder in an effort for us to not notice his hairpiece? I only hope it's in IMAX 3D, so I can see every plug on his stupid head. If you like "Entourage," that's fine. I don't think you're a bad person. You just like something that sucks. It happens to a lot of us.

Follow me on Twitter!

Labels: ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home