Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Don't say I never told you

This is for people in my life who know every word to this:


As though it weren't enough that they are re-releasing Beauty and the Beast in 3D sometime in the near future (the date keeps changing), they are releasing a 2D version in limited theaters on September 29 and October 2 of THIS VERY YEAR in a "sing-along version." I will now try to explain to you why this is going to be very good news for lots of people I know. The speech team I help coach at UNO has a little bit of a singing obsession. In one corner, you have hip-hop enthusiasts who like to travel down the highway on bass beats. In the other, you have folks who will blare said Disney songs, belting out every word at decibels that would shatter eardrums and windshields. What I'm saying is this: If this comes to Omaha, I am confident I know half the people who will be in the theater opening day.

Follow me on Twitter!

Labels: ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home