Friday, August 28, 2009

Fearless, Flawless Box Office Predictions

Horror films populate a horrifying week. I'm ready for the weekend. Let's get to doin' the haikuin'.

Here's how I see it:

1.) The Final Destination - $24 million

This title is lame.
Just adding a "the" is dumb...
So that's why it fits.

2.) Halloween 2 - $22 million

Rob Zombie is back!
As two horror films square off.
I know who loses.

3.) Ingluorious Basterds - $17.5 million

This was a huge hit.
Everyone loves Nazi death...
maybe not Nazis.

4.) District 9 - $10 million

What a great movie.
I can't wait to rewatch it.
It makes me happy.

5.) GI Joe: Rise of Cobra - $6.5 million

You had a good run.
It was better than I thought.
It's time to go now.

WILDCARD - Julie and Julia - $5.5 million

Also did quite well.
But it's time to finish up.
No more leftovers.

That's it gang, have a great weekend.

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home