Monday, October 26, 2009

Girl with awesome name to make movie with dumb name

I don't watch "Mad Men." Suck it up; it bores me and I don't really find it's misogyny to be all that quaint. Yes, I tried the show several times; no, I'm not going to do so again. I don't like it and I never will. LEAVE ME ALONE! I do, however, think that January Jones (one of the female stars of that show) is muy bonita and has the best totally made-up name in all of Hollywood. Seriously, could she make it any more obvious that she's a super-hero? Check out her GQ cover:
january-jones-GQ_l

















In addition to noticing that she appears to be genetically enhanced (an obvious superhero trait), she's also clearly wearing the Black Widow's outfit:
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs46/300W/i/2009/250/2/2/Black_Widow___Natasha_Romanoff_by_VinnieVincentChente.jpg
Her obvious weakness isn't kryptonite but generically titled projects starring giant men. According to Variety, Jones will star with the enormous Liam Neeson and Diane Kruger (best known for feigning attraction to the deformed Martian that is Nic Cage in National Treasure) in Unknown White Male. It's some kind of stupid thriller where Neeson wakes from a coma to find someone else living his life. I would dismiss it entirely but then Taken made a billion dollars, so maybe this is all a part of January Jones's plan to take over the world with her piercing eyes and proposterous boobage.

Labels: , , , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home