Abrams producing bad toy movie? I hope Micro-NOT!
My main man Dave DeMarco is a ninja when it comes down to remembering bizarre toys and products from the 80s. Seriously, it's a ton of fun at parties when you can ask him to sing every word or note to any obscure 80s cartoon in existence. Did you know that "Rubix Cube" the cartoon had a theme song? Dave can do a great version if you want. Thus, it's fairly safe to say that he'll be all over the news that JJ Abrams is in talks to produce a movie based on the Micronauts, who from what I can tell appear to be transsexuals. How do I come to that conclusion? Watch these ads from the 70s.
Seriously, how creepy is that music? I kept wanting to warn the children to look behind them for old Uncle Milt, the one who just got out of the joint. Back to my transsexual theory. See, they have "interchangeable parts," which only leads me to the conclusion that they are perverting God's design and want to further promote a liberal agenda. Okay, so they're really just crazy astronauts that explore "the microverse" or something. I really don't remember, even though I think I had a few issues of this


Seriously, how creepy is that music? I kept wanting to warn the children to look behind them for old Uncle Milt, the one who just got out of the joint. Back to my transsexual theory. See, they have "interchangeable parts," which only leads me to the conclusion that they are perverting God's design and want to further promote a liberal agenda. Okay, so they're really just crazy astronauts that explore "the microverse" or something. I really don't remember, even though I think I had a few issues of this
Doesn't that look like Darth Vader in the background? It isn't. It's some weird thing I don't understand. Abrams hasn't done a superhero movie. He flirted heavily with Superman but the two never hooked up. Thus, this could be his attempt to grab one of the very few remaining properties to explore a superhero world with...that said, it sounds totally generic and I don't know if I buy it. I'm not calling bull on the Wall Street Journal's story about this, but it is the "Wall Street" Journal, and we know that they lie to middle America like it's their job.
Labels: JJ Abrams, Micronauts, Micronauts commercials


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home