Monday, November 16, 2009

The scariest movie of all time returns

If you think that there's a movie scarier than The Exorcist, you are wrong. Period. I don't care what you say. That movie was birthed from the soul of Satan himself. It was belched onto paper by demons with the ink of hellfire. The cast were reanimated corpses. You can keep your Saw and your Paranormal Activity and whatever the hell else you think is creepy or scary. There is The Exorcist and then there's everything else. In fact, I have to put something funny here just to cleanse my palate before going on:



Man, "SNL" used to be funny. Anyhoodle, the original writer/director combo from the film, William Peter Blatty and William Friedkin are....OH SWEET JESUS. They're rejoining to remake the film. I found this out via Slashfilm via Cemetery Dance via Bloody Disgusting. I can only hope that some part of this message went terribly wrong in this game of movie rumor telephone, but I don't think it did. Supposedly, the two are thinking of doing this as a cable miniseries, which is even more disturbing because it would be in my home. Here's the thing, when it comes to The Exorcist, I want to be able to control how many portals it has into my life. If it's on my television and I accidentally come across it one day, I will poop my bed and pull out my eyes. I don't want eye-pulling poops to happen, so I'm hoping this all stays as a rumor and that the devil is satisfied with the first film.

Labels: , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home