Fun with Gunn
At the risk of offending everyone with the following punnery: The cast of James Gunn's Super is looking su...I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that to you. I have better humor prowess than silly puns that a third-grader could write. Who do you think I am, Jay Leno? The film is a superhero satire that sounds refreshing (even if Kick Ass will beat it to theaters and take a few bullets out of its gun), and features Rainn Wilson as an average guy with no powers who turns himself into a superhero after his wife (Liv Tyler) leaves him for a drug dealer (Kevin Bacon). Ellen Page shows up as his sidekick (and sociopath), and now comes word from Gunn on his blog that Nathan "I'm Captain Mal forever no matter what else I do, dammit" Fillion and Linda "Some people remember me as the nurse character who wouldn't go away and doinked everyone on 'E.R' " Cardellini. Personally, given the news we'll be discussing for the next few months (if not year), the Spider-reboot, I'm ready for some superheroing that is a little bit more original. I'd say having Rainn Wilson play a superhero is a little more original. And now, to further excite you, here is character actor Rainn Wilson learning how to shoot a gun for his role in Super as taught by character actor Michael Rooker. Enjoy.

Labels: James Gunn, linda cardellini, nathan fillion, Rainn Wilson, super


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home