Weekly Round-Up
So, what did we learn this week?
We learned that it's better to review Avatar, The Road, and Up in the Air late than never.
We learned that when Anna Kendrick called Omaha sexy, she won a lifetime pass with me.
We learned that I'm still yearning for "Lost."
We learned that the Web of Lies is coming to an end.
We learned that you should still buy me things.
We learned that my junk still rules.
We learned that I won't quit until the UNO Forensics team is funded.
That's waaaay too much for one week. You should take a break.

We learned that it's better to review Avatar, The Road, and Up in the Air late than never.
We learned that when Anna Kendrick called Omaha sexy, she won a lifetime pass with me.
We learned that I'm still yearning for "Lost."
We learned that the Web of Lies is coming to an end.
We learned that you should still buy me things.
We learned that my junk still rules.
We learned that I won't quit until the UNO Forensics team is funded.
That's waaaay too much for one week. You should take a break.
Labels: Weekly round-up


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home