Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Told you so, told you so, told you so!!!!

If you haven't yet, watch this.



Go ahead, watch it again, I don't mind. I'll wait.

Hi again. Yeah, I know. I KNOW. Remember a few days ago, when I told you this movie was going to explodify our brains, transmorgify our souls, and delightify our lives?! I may not have said it like that, but I did call this one. Zack Snyder is working from his very first original screenplay here, and it appears that unlike a certain person whose first name starts and ends with M, this is a very, very good thing. It feels like the pinnacle of Snyder's evolution so far, complete with, I don't know, DRAGONS AND SAMURAI SWORDS AND SCHOOLGIRL OUTFITS AND ZEPPELINS. Oh, and Carla Gugino. That's like the cherry on the top of a pile of money on top of a dragon. After doing nothing more than thinking about the sophisticated, weaving narrative of Inception, this reactivated my stupid awesome gene. But enough about me, what did you think?

Follow me on twitter!

Labels: ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home