Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Two out of three ain't...Topher Grace

I don't HATE Topher Grace. Really, I don't. It's just going to take me a little while to get over this:
You could say I still (ahem) have VENOM for him...after that performance. The rest of the world must as well, because I swear since that movie came out he waited on me at Applebees. Good news, he's joining a cast way more talented than he is for Bobby Blue Sky, which will tell the tale of three siblings warped by their father's inclusion of one of them in a popular children's book. The other two siblings?
Mr. Paul Rudd

Ms. Kristen Wiig

So, as you can see, young Topher has his work rather cut out for him in keeping up with these two. Also, I don't know if the father has been cast yet, but if the call isn't out for Bill Murray, someone isn't trying hard enough. Is it just me, or can you see this being a Wes Anderson movie if done one way and an Adam McKay/Will Ferrell movie if done another? Weird.

Follow me on Twitter!

Labels: , , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home