Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WARNING: THE ENTIRE INTERNET IS RUINING SOMETHING FOR YOU

Chances are, if you're reading this, you like movie news sites. That being the case, you probably already know the "surprise" cameo in The Hangover 2. Thus, the entire function of HAVING a SURPRISE cameo in The Hangover 2 is now worthless. I get reporting it, I really do. I would have run it if I had found it first. But I would have done so with this headline "Want to know who is cameoing in The Hangover 2" or "Spoiler Alert, Dummies." I mean, seriously, you don't put a headline that reads "BLANK is the surprise cameo in The Hangover 2." Do you tell knock knock jokes like this: "Orange you glad I didn't say banana, knock knock." It's a shitty way to do things, and this is from a nonspoilerphobe. It works like this: I don't care if spoilers are out there. I don't care if people want to look at them. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It depends on what it is. But what I am a big fan of is a choice, one that was taken away from my by a damn twitter feed. Okay, so you are at risk of denying yourself the joy of something like this (this is a movie that came out a year ago, so if you haven't seen Zombieland yet, it's on you).



I think the cameo that's been described COULD be epic. But if you want to be fooled, it's going to take some doing. If I'm the guys making that movie, I instantly whip up another secret cameo that's even more insane. But that's just me. Anyway, thanks internet for ruining something else.

Follow me on Twitter!

Labels:

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home