Friday, November 20, 2009

Don't lose "Lost"

This is kind of a programming note (both for the blog and for your TV) and kind of a chance for me to geek out about "Lost," the best show of my life ("Battlestar Galactica" was right up there until my best friend convinced me how bad the ending was...I disagree with him that it sullies the whole series, but "Lost" still has the chance to nail it out of the park). I usually do a post with predictions on Wednesday morning before the show that night and a recap the next day. Yes, this is a movie blog. No, I don't care. Well, I'll be doing the predictions on Tuesday and the recaps on Wednesday because starting Tuesday February 2, "Lost" is moving to Tuesdays. Ya-BOO! (That's boo-ya backwards...me and Ben, my fellow movie critic not the evil mastermind on "Lost," are trying to start the use of that word instead of boo-ya...feel free to use it). Yes, this means the show goes up against the juggernaut that is "American Idol," and yet I'm thrilled because of how much better it fits my schedule, and this is all about me. It's going to air at 8 pm CST, and I'm going to flip shit. I'm so pumped you have no idea. Starting in January, I'll get the old noodle fired up and start recapping where we're at, predicting the end game, and generally geeking out. But until then, know that the end is coming and enjoy this picture of Evangeline Lilly (who is also on "my list"...speaking of which, it's not an endless list as some have suggested; it consists of Lilly, Rachel McAdams, Kate Winslet, Natalie Portman, and Scarlett Johanssson...so there). And now, pure beauty:
http://www.tvpredictions.com/hotlilly555.jpg
Happy Friday.

Labels: , ,

Custom Search

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Carns said...

Hilarious... you have a new fan.

November 20, 2009  
Blogger Ryan said...

Thanks, Sara! Whenever someone I haven't met leaves a comment, it makes my whole day. I don't know if that makes me vain or just easily pleased.

November 20, 2009  
Anonymous Stu said...

"Lost"? Really? I used to be a fan but then they went all time travel with it and it just got weird and lame.

November 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home