Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things You Should Buy Me (Volume 10)

Here we go again. I beg and beg for this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this, and I get this:
http://jerrysjuicebar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/nothing-black.jpg
That won't keep me from relentlessly seeking free things, but it is a bit depressing.

Here's the things I won't be getting (but sure would like to) this week:

1.) Utini motherf**ker - I can't tell you how excited I am by this one. See, having spent the better part of Saturday fighting the unbridled force of nature that is fallen leaves, I have grown fond of my backyard. We have a bushy-tailed squirrel in the backyard, whom we've named Tom Selleck, and I wish to make it a more inviting and pleasant place to be. I'm not a fan of garden gnomes, but this would do just fine.
zz696d2d14

Yep, that's a garden Jawa. Available at StarWarsShop, this little guy would be the perfect addition to my now temporarily leaf-free backyard. Look, the little guy wants to help out, too.

2.) Velma lives - Not surprising that, in a zombie apocalypse, the only one left is Velma, and she's lookin' hot. Threadless has made a T-shirt out of this bitchin' poster, and you cannot deny how much you would like to own it. If they made a Scooby-Doo movie or cartoon in which it went all realistic and he was trying to survive cannibalistic corpses, I would be the happiest man alive. I'm sick.
Scooby Doo Zombies

3.) I'm behind the times - So everybody wants this new Left 4 Dead 2 game. I haven't played Left 4 Dead. So, buy me that. It's cheaper.
http://images3.store.microsoft.com/prod/clusterb/v2/productAssets/US/EN-US/en-US_Xbox360_Left_4_Dead_GOTY/en-US111_Xbox360_Left_4_Dead_GOTY.png
I kill zombies and such in it, and sometimes I need that stress relief. Again, it's cheap and so am I.

Labels:

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home