Johnny Depp: Ethnically capable
Does anybody out there know what ethnicity Johnny Depp actually is? I mean, look at him (for most of you, this will not be difficult):

What is he? I know there's a European mix in there, and a few fan sites (that I visited for research...) explain that he has Cherokee blood in him, but really, I don't know how to categorize him. The reason I bring this up isn't because I'm suddenly obsessed with genealogy, it's because Variety is reporting Depp is going to play Pancho Villa. If you don't recognize Villa's name from history, you can tell just by looking the origins (it's Swedish, obviously). To put it in perspective, the dude above is going to play the dude below (he's the one that isn't the horse).


The craziest part? It's going to be an entirely Spanish-language production. Yeah, so Depp is going to be acting in Spanish...alongside Ms. Salma Hayek, shown below for no good reason.


Now, that's a crazy-sounding project. I mean, I'll totally see it, but wow is it going to be different. You have to respect that about Depp. He'll go from whoring himself in The Lone Ranger to acting in something like this. You're a wild man, Mr. Depp.
Labels: johnny depp, pancho villa, salma hayek


1 Comments:
I believe Johnny Depp is Guamish.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home