This can't be true...can it?
Raise your hand if you're excited for MacGruber, the full-length movie based on the "SNL" sketch based on the 1980s TV show "MacGuyver." Okay, officer, you're going to want to shoot those people with their hands up. Seriously, I don't care if Kristen Wiig is talented as hell, there's just no way you can breathe 90 minutes of funny into this concept...can you? Well some anonymous test screening subject told The Vertex that, in a nutshell, this is the funniest "SNL" movie since Wayne's World, which is really just saying it's marginally humorous. Apparently, they've taken the concept a bit further, fleshing out characters and...what am I saying? I mean, if this guy isn't some sort of studio plant job, he's at the very least soft-brained, right? I mean, the villain is played by fat Val Kilmer. I make that statement not because I am obsessed with physical perfection but to distinguish this guy:


from this guy:
,
,Yeah, so, somebody ATE Val Kilmer and is now wearing his face to star in movies like MacGruber. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe we'll see the best of Will Forte and Wiig...and fat Val Kilmer (seriously, let's give this guy another name, calling him Val Kilmer seems wrong to the memory of Val Kilmer before he was eaten by this new guy...let's call him Lav Likmer). I'm guessing not still, though. No matter what "anonymous test screening subjects" have to say.

Labels: fat val kilmer, Kristen Wiig, macgruber, SNL sketch, val kilmer, will forte


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home