Wednesday, December 9, 2009

W finally cares about black people

You know, every once and a while I get to come up with a title for a blog post that just kicks ass. Rarely, the title isn't some wild tangent I've decided to chase for the sake of momentary levity (or for the sake of a momentary Eugene Levy...see, they work like that); no, every once in a great while it's ACTUALLY something accurate AND funny...to me anyway, you don't have to laugh if you don't want to Mr or Ms Grumpy Pants. See, the news that accompanies that headline comes to us from Los Angeles Times Hero Complex Blog who reveal that Josh Brolin, who played George W Bush in the movie W, is being considered for a role in Men in Black 3. So, obviously, I'm making a clever play off of this:



God, it never gets old watching Mike Meyer's face during that segment, does it? Two thoughts: 1 - With everybody bagging so hard on President Obama's time in office, I'd like to take a minute to remind the universe that our last administration got us into 2 wars, a recession, presided over the mishandling of Hurricane Katrina and the biggest terrorist attack in our history, revoked habeus corpus, spent more money than every administration before...COMBINED, took something like eleventy billion vacation days, watched his vice president shoot someone in the face, wanted to put all of our social security money INTO THE STOCK MARKETS (which he then slowly watched crash), leaked the name of a CIA agent for vengeance, and f**king physically tortured people. Seriously, KANYE WEST figured out how bad the last president was...KANYE WEST. I'm not saying we judge the presidency on a curve, but seriously...the last guy was a glue-eater who nearly destroyed us, provided Barack Obama doesn't go door to door lighting Americans on fire, he's winning. Don't make me bring Kanye back up in this bitch to make my point. 2 - I kind of want to see Men in Black 3 now. Not only do I love Josh Brolin, but I enjoyed Etan Cohen's Tropic Thunder script. See, when I try hard, I can stick to the topic for a sentence or two.

Labels: , , , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home