Friday, September 4, 2009

Fearless, Flawless Box Office Predictions

Short day today, most people are taking a long weekend, so I'm keeping the blog nice and short today and we'll be off on Monday. Don't cry, just go outside and play.

Here are the weekend's box office predictions (we're doing the full four-day weekend from Friday through Monday because I'm not a big ole girl) haiku style:

1.) Gamer - $15.5 million

This looks like horse shit.
It can't possibly do well.
I mean, it cant...right?

2.) All About Steve - $15 million

Sandra and Bradley
You both had a good summer
Until now, that is.

3.) The Final Destination - $14.5 million

Someone I just met
thought I recommended this.
Could you imagine?

4.) Inglourious Basterds - $13 million

What a nice total.
Could be QT's best finish.
We all hate Nazis.

5.) District 9 - $8 million

I'm out of kind words.
Good job to all involved.
I can't wait for more.

WILDCARD - Extract - $7 million

Wow, Milla Kunis
She looks hot, movie looks good.
Sounds like a winner.

That's it, gang. I may or may not post again with new material today, probably just a wrap-up. Like I said, I'm tapped and the week has been soooooo slooooow. So, enjoy the weekend, grill something, drink something, and whatno

Labels: , , , , , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home