Monday, November 9, 2009

I will cover every single aspect of Black Swan

The Expendables may have the market cornered on testosterone, but it is not the upcoming film most likely to feel like a man (something modern science has struggled with for decades). No, the film most likely to make me re-experience puberty is Black Swan, a movie about ballet. Yeah, you heard me right. Why? Why would a movie about the art of dance cause me to feel more like Sylvester Stallone circa Demolition Man than like Sylvester Stallone circa saggy-boobed-steroid-arrest? Because, as we are reminded by Slashfilm, Black Swan is the movie in which Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman have “ecstasy-induced hungry aggressive angry sex.” I shudder every time I see those words. Well, the cast of the film is rounding out...and another smokin' hottie has been added. Slashfilm.com is exclusively reporting that
http://www.dailycomedy.com/images/jokes/b/WinonaRyder.jpg
has joined
http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/NataliePortmanPicture.jpg
and
http://geektyrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mila_kunis_swan.jpg
Oh, and apparently Barbara Hershey and Vincent Cassel have been added to the cast as well. Darren Aronofsky, who goes home to Rachel Weisz every night and pumps out good movies every single time out, will be directing these ladies engaged in ballet dancing and sin...and I cannot wait. If I ever say that I'm looking forward to a movie more than this, slap

Labels: , , , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home