Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's REAL!

I won't lie, I was beginning to think I made up Black Swan. Why? Oh, I don't know, because one of my favorite directors (Darren Aronofsky) was making a movie in which Natalie Portman has "angry sex" with Mila Kunis. Could that be something my addled mind just invented out of thin air? Yeah, I think so. With each passing week in which I saw no footage from the supposed movie, no pictures from the set, and no phone calls or letters from Nat discussing it with me (what? I said she DIDN'T discuss it with me, which she obviously didn't), I was beginning to suspect they needed to up my dosage of "feel good" medicine. But then came the glorious moment before me right now. Folks, it's real.



I just saw Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis making out. Oh, sure, there's some really creepy music playing and apparently some weird demonic human-sized black swan thingie, but I saw it. I think that Aronofsky finally cracked the code on how to get heterosexual males to be interested in ballet: throw a little Portman on Kunis action in there. If all ballet featured such things, it would outrank the NFL in popularity.

All (most) kidding aside, how good does that movie look? I mean, holy crap was that intense. The gorgeous visuals (most notably those featuring Portman), the haunting music, the bizarre tension, the final shot of a bloody-eyed Natalie plucking a feather from her back...it's all got me more excited than is legally possible. I cannot wait for this one, folks. I cannot wait!

Follow me on Twitter!

Labels: , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home