Friday, October 22, 2010

Fearless, Flawless Box Office Predictions

Get ready for fun and excitement at the box office this weekend. And by fun and excitement I mean movies involving scary, undead people and other movies that don't involve Clint Eastwood. Get it? Cause he's old. And scary. And I don't really like his movies that much. Anyway, we've got us a sequel to a horror movie, that comes the week before a sequel to a horror movie, and Matt Damon doing a Whoopie Goldberg impression (I mean talking to dead people, not storming off the set of "The View"). I'm not quite Reganing it this week like Jack on "30 Rock," but I am really being productive, so let's stop with the jibber jabber and get to some haikus.

Here's what's gonna happen, fools.

1.) Paranormal Activity 2 - $30 million

More low-budget fun,
with night vision camera work.
And zero Paris.

2.) Jackass 3D - $20 million

This will drop off big,
but it already won huge.
The rest is gravy.

3.) Red - $13 million

I hope this holds well,
because I love Miss Parker,
and violence as well.

4.) Hereafter - $12 million

More boring Eastwood.
It's full of heaven cliches
if that is your thing.

5.) The Social Network - $8 million

Still respectable,
this comes back near Oscar time.
Should win some statues.

WILDCARD - Secretariat - $7 million

Go away dumb horse.
This should not do well at all.
It is really bad.

Okay, that's it gang. Have a great weekend, see you on Monday!

Follow me on Twitter.

Labels: , , , , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home