Fearless, Flawless Box Office Predictions
This week is going to be a rootin' tootin' slugfest...not at the top, but in the muck that is the middle. It's sort of like the Big 12 North, nobody seems to want to win, but somebody has to. This means I'm going to be putting forth my prognostication prowess with the full knowledge that I'm likely going to lose. To use another sports analogy, it's sort of like the College of Charleston playing Florida in college football...I have to try, but it will likely hurt and be embarrassing.
Here's how I see it (haiku style):
1.) A Christmas Carol - $43 million
I don't get these films.
Why not just use real people?
It kind of scares me.
2.) The Box - $15 million
I hope this does well.
Richard Kelly has talent.
Cameron Diaz don't.
3.) This is It - $12 million
Hold on...THIS is it?
You said that last week was IT.
When is IT over?
4.) The Fourth Kind - $11 million
This is the FOURTH kind?
Do the other three suck too?
That was not funny.
5.) Paranormal Activity - $8.5 million
This scary is out
making room for new scary:
Yep, the holidays.
WILDCARD: The Men Who Stare At Goats - $8 million
With farm animals
starring alongside Clooney
how can you go wrong?
That's it, have fun this weekend gang!

Here's how I see it (haiku style):
1.) A Christmas Carol - $43 million
I don't get these films.
Why not just use real people?
It kind of scares me.
2.) The Box - $15 million
I hope this does well.
Richard Kelly has talent.
Cameron Diaz don't.
3.) This is It - $12 million
Hold on...THIS is it?
You said that last week was IT.
When is IT over?
4.) The Fourth Kind - $11 million
This is the FOURTH kind?
Do the other three suck too?
That was not funny.
5.) Paranormal Activity - $8.5 million
This scary is out
making room for new scary:
Yep, the holidays.
WILDCARD: The Men Who Stare At Goats - $8 million
With farm animals
starring alongside Clooney
how can you go wrong?
That's it, have fun this weekend gang!
Labels: A christmas carol, Box office predictions, Paranormal Activity review, the box, the fourth kind, the men who stare at goats, this is it


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home