Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Web of Lies: So...Spider-Man 4 rumors are a daily thing now

What happens when something gets so routine that I seem to be doing it every single day? I give it a whimsical column name. In this case: Web of Lies. Seeing as how everyone is tripping over themselves to see that my dream of Rachel McAdams as the Black Cat is appropriately shat upon, I figured I would name this column after the heartbreak I feel. Only one thing can comfort me.
http://www.scienceontv.com/files/2008/08/rachel-mcadams.jpg
Okay, all better. Today's Black Cat rumor is from UGO, who report that Julia Stiles has been taking meetings about possible involvement in Spider-Man 4, presumably in the role that McAdams had stolen from her by miscreants and ne'erdowells. Go figure, Stiles is also a pretty girl (as opposed to the wretched dogbeasts that are most actresses in Hollywood) and she has also done fine in a few films (The Bourne Identity series wasn't exactly demanding on her artistically). I'm just not sure if I'm sold on it.
http://www.editrix.us/images/2008/07/02/julia_stiles.jpg
Sure, really attractive...but when you can have a Lamborghini you don't drive the Rav-4. There's still time to do the right thing, Sam Raimi. Turn this web of lies into a paradise of hope! Pretty please.

Labels: , , , , ,

Custom Search

2 Comments:

Blogger David DeMarco said...

Spider News Spider News
Best tackled while drinking booze
Who is Black Cat, I don't care
Just put her in the fuzzy underwear
Hey Sam! Please don't screw this one up.

November 18, 2009  
Blogger Ryan said...

And now we have a theme song.

November 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home