Monday, March 8, 2010

Breaking News: Iron Man 2 trailer suggests the film may be cool

Let's just kick off Monday right. You may not have stayed up after the Oscars long enough to see this:



Yeah, I know. I'm as shocked as you are; it looks like Iron Man 2 may be re-damn-diculous. I mean, I had my money on "incredible" or potentially "intensely bad-ass," but this is now seriously approaching re-damn-diculous categorization. Few films have achieved such an honor, but when you dress Scarlett Johansson in leather, throw in multiple armored-encrusted good-guys fighting armor-covered robot bad guys, mix in a Russian Mickey Rourke, a toothy Sam Rockwell, and a leggy Gwyneth Paltrow, and top the whole affair with an angry-looking Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury...I think we have a re-damn-diculous contender. It's also a good point to mention that the exchange between Tina Fey and Robert Downey Jr was Oscar's funniest moment for me last night, proving that Downey Jr is just unstoppable at this point. If it were anyone else in that metal suit, I would not be trying to control my Iron Man lust, but after that trailer, I need a cold shower and a thesaurus for more adjectives. Hotcha!

Labels: , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home