Friday, April 16, 2010

Fearless, Flawless Box Office Predictions

There's no real news today, and I spent a lot of time writing the review (I know, my life is hard). So, I'm just going to go right ahead and get to what you all wait for every week: haikus.

Here's how I see the box office this week:

1.) Kick-Ass - $31 million

Violent symphony.
Hilarious comedy.
This one is pure joy.

2.) Death at a Funeral - $18.5 million

What things aren't improved,
with the simple addition
of Tracey Morgan?

3.) How to Train Your Dragon - $18 million

Dare I make the pun?
Oh hell, why not. It's Friday.
This film is on fire.

4.) Date Night - $14 million

This deserves better.
It's quite funny and quite sweet.
You should go see it.

5.) Clash of the Titans - $13 million

The mighty shall fall...
after making tons of cash.
A fall, but no fail.

Labels: , , , , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home