Friday, April 23, 2010

Fearless, Flawless Box Office Predictions

Wow, that was a heck of a deluge of movie news, eh? I know, I impress myself sometimes. Okay, let's get right down to what really matters to you: Whether the damn Dragon movie or the trashy-but-fun action movie, The Losers, will take home first place in a relatively tepid week for the box office. I know, I'm on the edge of my seat too.

Here are my predictions, haiku style:

1.) How To Train Your Dragon - $16 million

Without the 3D,
this is not a major hit.
Yay! Higher tickets!

2.) The Losers - $15 million

Don't expect too much,
and you may get a surprise.
Yes...that's my motto.

3.) The Back-up Plan - $12 million

No one go see this.
Ladies, you deserve better.
Men, J-Lo is done.

4.) Kick-Ass - $11 million

This still isn't right.
I wanted a bigger hit.
So much for my needs.

5.) Date Night - $10.5 million

It just keeps truckin'.
That's more than okay with me.
It was mostly fun!

WILDCARD - Death at a Funeral - $8 million

This will fall off fast.
Soon, we will forget it all.
The fate of remakes!

Okay, that's it! I'm beat!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home