Fearless, Flawless Box Office Predictions
Gee, I wonder what will win this week? It's like Hollywood isn't even trying, which is par for the course actually. Now that Avatar has all the records it can get, I wonder if we'll finally tire of hearing about its box office rampage. I know I'm tired of it, but I'm a cynical bastard. The new movies this week are feeble and stupid. They will not mount a challenge. Enough pussyfooting around, let's just get this over with.
Here's how I see the weekend box office, haiku style:
1.) Avatar - $27 million
It sunk Titanic
It now holds the global crown.
Can it PLEASE stop now?
2.) Dear John - $17 million
Dear Nicholas Sparks,
why are you still relevant?
Your ideas suck.
3.) From Paris with Love - $15 million
Just ridiculous.
That's how John Travolta looks.
Bald AND a goatee?!
4.) Edge of Darkness - $8 million
This one is a dud.
Not a good comeback for Mel.
Karma is a bitch.
5.) When in Rome - $7 million
Very generic
and very forgettable.
We'll purge this one soon.
WILDCARD - The Tooth Fairy - $6.5 million
The Rock sold his pride
and the movie was a flop.
What a tragic tale.
Okay, that's it gang. It's nasty outside, so be careful.

Here's how I see the weekend box office, haiku style:
1.) Avatar - $27 million
It sunk Titanic
It now holds the global crown.
Can it PLEASE stop now?
2.) Dear John - $17 million
Dear Nicholas Sparks,
why are you still relevant?
Your ideas suck.
3.) From Paris with Love - $15 million
Just ridiculous.
That's how John Travolta looks.
Bald AND a goatee?!
4.) Edge of Darkness - $8 million
This one is a dud.
Not a good comeback for Mel.
Karma is a bitch.
5.) When in Rome - $7 million
Very generic
and very forgettable.
We'll purge this one soon.
WILDCARD - The Tooth Fairy - $6.5 million
The Rock sold his pride
and the movie was a flop.
What a tragic tale.
Okay, that's it gang. It's nasty outside, so be careful.
Labels: Avatar, Box office predictions, dear john, edge of darkness, From Paris with Love trailer, the tooth fairy, when in rome


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home