Friday, December 18, 2009

Fearless, Flawless Box Office Predictions

Folks, I'm about to go on vacation for like 2 weeks. I wouldn't be more excited if the Bears were still in playoff contention...okay, yes I would. Point is, I'll keep on blogging as often as possible, but the times are going to be irregular from here on out. Not that you care, but I do. I am so happy. Happy, happy, happy. Thus, the box office prediction haikus may not be as bitter this week! Yay.

Here is how I see the weekend shaking out (haiku style):

1.) Avatar - $79 million

Warrior smurf time!
3D effects should be great...
but not the writing.

2.) The Princess and the Frog - $19 million

Enchanting for kids
Entertaining for adults
I loved this movie.

3.) The Blind Side - $13 million

Oh, Sandra Bullock,
a DOUBLE Golden Glober.
Who would have thought it?

4.) Did You Hear About the Morgans? - $12 million

Bad choice of title.
It gives me too many jokes.
Like "Yes, and they suck."

5.) Invictus - $7 million

No award love here?
If it can't score Golden Globes,
it WON'T score Oscars.

WILDCARD - A Christmas Carol - $7 million

It just keeps going.
The "hit" I tend to forget.
It will be gone soon.

Okay, that's it folks. I could not be more excited for a Friday. Good luck out there shopping, and I'll catch you later.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home