Fearless, Flawless Box Office Predictions
If there's a skip in my step and a wiggle in my waggle, it's only because this is probably the last week Twilight: New Moon will be haiku captured. That's right, as of next week, we return to 100% angstwolf/bipolarvamp free coverage...can I get an AMEN? This week also sees the return of Disney's hand-drawn animation and Morgan Freeman as Nelson Mandela. It's about as inspiring a weekend as ever has been seen. Rejoice, movie fans, the time is now for awesome!
Here's how I see it, haiku style:
1.) The Princess and the Frog - $35 million
Ah, my youth RETURNS!
Goofy songs, hand-drawn cartoons...
I am so happy.
2.) Invictus - $18 million
Hey, Morgan Freeman,
be like Nelson Mandela,
in your REAL life, too.
3.) The Blind Side - $15 million
This is a monster.
It may make 200 mil
Suck on that, Twilight.
4.) Twilight: New Moon - $7 million
For now, it leaves us.
But the series is not done.
Oh, it will return.
5.) A Christmas Carol - $6 million
This movie lingers,
like unwanted Christmas guests.
It's time to go home.
WILDCARD - Brothers - $5.5 million
I love Natalie.
She is everywhere right now.
It's still not enough.
That's it gang. Have a good weekend!

Here's how I see it, haiku style:
1.) The Princess and the Frog - $35 million
Ah, my youth RETURNS!
Goofy songs, hand-drawn cartoons...
I am so happy.
2.) Invictus - $18 million
Hey, Morgan Freeman,
be like Nelson Mandela,
in your REAL life, too.
3.) The Blind Side - $15 million
This is a monster.
It may make 200 mil
Suck on that, Twilight.
4.) Twilight: New Moon - $7 million
For now, it leaves us.
But the series is not done.
Oh, it will return.
5.) A Christmas Carol - $6 million
This movie lingers,
like unwanted Christmas guests.
It's time to go home.
WILDCARD - Brothers - $5.5 million
I love Natalie.
She is everywhere right now.
It's still not enough.
That's it gang. Have a good weekend!
Labels: A christmas carol, Box office predictions, brothers, invictus, the blind side, the princess and the frog, Twilight new moon


1 Comments:
your thoughts on Natalie Portman in pride and prejudice and zombies ryan?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home